Lawrence Berkeley National Lab is looking for households to participate in an indoor air quality study.
Participants will receive:
- Information about air quality in their homes
- $75 check for participating
Participants will need to:
- Complete a screening survey and two interviews over the telephone. Each interview will take 10-30 minutes.
- Help us measure air quality in your home in one of the following two ways: EITHER…
- Set up a small package of air monitoring devices that we will send you in the mail and that you will send back to us after one week of sampling, OR…
- Allow our research team to visit the home to set up and later pick-up the monitors.
To participate in this study, you must:
- Have a home in California.
- Have a smoke-free home.
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Be able to complete an interview about your home in English.
The goal of this study is to improve understanding of indoor air quality in California homes, with a focus on homes with natural gas appliances. The study includes measurements of air quality and collection of information about the appliances and other factors that can affect air quality in homes. Selection will be based on characteristics of the building and household.
If you have any questions about this study, please visit our project website, or contact us by phone or email:
The last day to sign up is February 1, 2013